Thursday, June 11, 2015

Sunshine and Freckles

Happy Thursday folks. I had been working on a cute little rocker this week and I'm thrilled with the way she turned out. I used Subshine from the Chalk Country line of paint and then I freckled her with Pure Pewter from the same line.  After she had a rub down with some clear wax I recover her seat and she is complete.


Various yellows and greys along with some blush on the petals help make this a very shabby chic rocker.
 Sunshine- I used 1/4 of a quart to paint this chair . This paint goes a long way .

Really happy I went with the speckle.

Hope you enjoyed this redo. 

Don't forget to check us out on Facebook and Pinterest , Twitter and Google+.

Hope your summer is wonderful. Stay tuned for my Bohemian Shrimp Wasabi Salad Recipe. You roll out this recipe and you will be like a gourmet chef.

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10