Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Vintage Suitcase Stand Completed

Hi Everyone ,

I finished up my suitcase stand and took the advise of the young man at the hardware store who thought it looked best in it's natural colors. I'm thrilled with the way this project took shape and how much fun this will be for someone to display in their home  or to showcase their plants and it has storage. Who doesn't need more storage?
From this .....to this.



 I used a vintage french school book to line the inside and added a bit of charm with some postcard stickers, a bow and some twine.


 Darling











Sorry for the mess in the background here but I was in the creative flow.

Here's the top with some vintage stickers I printed out from www.graphicsfairy.com 

This piece is for sale for $169.00 . To purchase please email me at coastalbohemian@gmail.com 

Thanks again for stopping by to see what's going on at Coastal Bohemian
Michele Michael 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10