Friday, November 21, 2014

Before and After Furniture 5 draw chest

Before 









                                    After 



Sorry these pictures are so bad, These are after we were hit by Hurricane Sandy.

I mixed up some of my own recipe for chalk paint using an aqua flat paint from Lowe's. Afterwards, I used Annie Sloan clear wax , then a coat of dark wax and then a coat of clear wax again.  I love to mix in other hardware when possible and so you can see here that I had salvaged two white porcelain handles from another project. So we have some repurposing and recycling here as well.

I have the recipe for DIY chalk pain that has worked really well for me. Email to me at Coastalbohemian@gmail.com and I will send you the recipe I use.


Keep up the fun projects.

Michele


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10